Winter Wonderful Wears

Winter can feel long and bleak. These winter warmers have made it a little more enjoyable. 


I found faux leather leggings on sale at H&M for £9. I've always loved leather. Faux leather is warm and in green you have the fab factor. 


The nights are cold and I love how cosy M&S cotton rich pyjamas feel. When the temperature dropped, I thought 'Yay, I can wear them now.'


I'm hibernating at home alot, so not really having a chance to dress up. A satin nightshirt from M&S is a lovely way to feel a bit more special. I go to bed like life is a little more glam. I picked up new bedding too. 


While I was looking for new curtains, I ended up buying a crushed velvet Catherine Lansfield duvet cover set from Dunelm. 

It's the little things that have made the winter bearable. They add a whole new dimension. The texture and colour has made it seem like I'm in a new room. 

The days and nights still have a chill. The time to pack away the winter wonderful wears is not yet upon us, but it will be coming soon. 




Comments