Why didn't the cat cross the road?


Question: Why didn't the cat cross the road? 

Answer: Because she wanted to go to the bus stop. 

I'm hoping to see chickens one day, but they are a very rare sight on London streets!

♡  ♡  ♡

Cat Drama

I was taking photographs and video of this cutie because I'm a cat lover,  when a passer-by told me they thought it was a missing cat. She'd seen a poster about 10 minutes from where we were. 

We tried checking her collar, then went online and found the poster, which had also been added to a local Isle of Dogs FB group. The cat didn't respond to the name. It looked like the cat in the poster, and another passer-by stopped to say he thought this was a missing cat. He'd seen the poster too! 

I replied to the post and passer-by number 1 called them. It went to vm. 

We both didn't know what to do. Passer-by number 2 left on the assurances we were taking care of the cat. 

Not long afterwards ...

I had a reply on FB. It wasn't the missing cat. Hopefully the owner finds her cat. 

Did you know?

1. 100,000 cats go missing in the UK every year.

2. Up to 84% of lost cats are found.

3. Cats can stay away from home for up to 10 days at a time. 

BTW the cat's name is Jolene and she just wanted to hang out by the road.

London Cats

I love taking photographs and videos of London cats. Follow me on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube posting about them, as well as flowers, birds and nature in London. 

Instagram: @mycreativeveryday
TikTok: @mycreativeeveryday
YouTube: E.M Blake2695



Comments