My April Dance Challenge (Part 2)


A few weeks ago, I blogged about how I started an April daily dance challenge

The reason I started the dance challenge was a calendar from Action for Happiness

These were some of the other songs I danced to.

11. ABCDEFU - Gayle

12. Mamma Mia - Maneskin

13. Like a G6 - Far East Movement

14. Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran

15. Celebration - Kylie Minogue

After April ended, I planned on stopping my morning dancing.

I was inspired by a good friend who mentioned someone she knows who goes dancing every night. That used to me, though not quite every night, but lots of dancing was involved. I've always enjoyed it and I figure one song a day is not much of a chore. Actually I look forward to it and makes my mornings more fun.

What you need to do your own daily dance challenge:

  • 5 minutes a day
  • A small space to dance - I use my living room
  • Music - I pick a song on spotify but youtube, radio, cd, record player or whatever floats your boat works too

It's super simple.

A monthly challenge can lead to new routines and habits that enrich your life. Have you thought about what you used to love and how you'd like to reintroduce it back into your everyday?

Follow me on social media to find out what else I'm doing. 




E.M. Blake is the author of Dilly Dally Sally, a picture book about a duckling who is lost and won't give up. 

Dilly Dally Sally - A story of summer, losing yourself in nature and coming home. 

Country Amazon quick links: ​USAUKDECAJP & AU
Or go to your local Amazon website and search for 'dilly dally sally duckling children's book.'

Instagram: @mycreativeveryday
Twitter: @EllieMBlake1
Tiktok: @mycreativeeveryday
Facebook:  m.facebook.com/DillyDallySally/ 

Goodreads: ​E.M. Blake
Pinterest: mycreativeeveryday

Comments